Working For A Better Stokes County

Working For A Better Stokes County

Monday, February 4, 2008

I am hoping my campaign will encourage people that have not been involved in the political process before to get more involved. I am hoping more people will pay more attention, we all educate ourselves on the issues , discuss alternatives throughout the campaign then make a decision and vote. I hope by doing this we can have a campaign that will increase the effectiveness of our county government whether I win or lose.
For people that are not registered they can contact the Board of Elections @ www.co.stokes.nc.us/vote/. As long as you are going to be 18 in time for the general election you can go ahead and register and be eligible to vote in the primary. You can register as a Democrat, Republican or Unaffilliated. To vote for me in the Democratic primary may 6th you will need to be registered as a Democrat or Unaffiliated.

No comments: