Working For A Better Stokes County

Working For A Better Stokes County

Monday, March 3, 2008

Campaign set

The final Lineup for the campaign has been set. I am one of two democrats filed so we will not have to run in the primary. There are 3 republicans so they will have to have a primary. Then the top 2 republicans will run against the 2 democrats and the top 2 leaders in total vote count will be the winners. I am enjoying the campaign so far. I was prepared to run in the primary if needed, I thought that would be the best way to get my name out in parts of the county that I am not as strong in but It also will save my campaign money not having to run in the primary. I am speaking tonight at Quaker Gap community building at a Candidate introduction night hosted by Wilson Store Precinct.

No comments: